Do you fly or frequent local airports in New Jersey and the surrounding region?
If so, you need to join MAAC.
The Mid-Atlantic Aviation Coalition, Inc. is a grass-roots public advocacy organization of groups and individuals committed to general aviation. Composed of power and glider pilots, balloonists, airport owners, fixed base operators, and others with a strong concern about aviation, MAAC’s mission is to preserve New Jersey’s public use airports and to improve their safety and capacity. MAAC’s directors are on the front lines, fighting for the safe airports that we all need by building relationships with key policymakers at the federal, state, and local levels.
Why join MAAC? When you become a member, you help us to:
- Promote general aviation to public policy makers as a
key component of New Jersey’s transportation system.
- Promote general aviation education and safety, as well as,
access to safety and education events in the area.
- Help children and young adults get exposed to the benefits of aviation
and help mentor those who want to pursue their interests in aviation.
What are the benefits to you by becoming a MAAC member? You get:
- A subscription to the MAAC Reporter, our quarterly newsletter.
- First chances to sign up for events such as the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst safety tours.
- Alerts to key issues affecting your ability to fly.Our monthly meetings are open to all members and interested parties.
We encourage members to join individually and become active in their area of personal interest. All of our membership fees are used for educational purposes: educating members of the legislature, promoting general aviation in the media, assisting airport open houses, and supporting safety seminars. Please add your voice to the many other aviators working to keep general aviation alive and active in New Jersey by becoming a MAAC member. For more information about MAAC, contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to join today!